Joint Belarus-Korea Symposium on
the Physics of Functional Nanomaterials and Nanodevices
June 17-19, 2014
Joint Belarus-Korea Symposium on the Physics of Functional Nanomaterials and Nanodevices will take place in Belarusian State University on June 17-19, 2014.
Organizers of the Symposium are
Belarusian State University (BSU), Research Institute for Nuclear Problems of Belarusian State University (INP BSU), Faculty of Physics of BSU.
The Symposium is organized in the framework of an agreement on scientific and technical cooperation between the National Research Foundation of Korea and the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research.
The purpose of the Symposium
is exchange of experience and establishing contacts between scientific communities of Belarus and Korea.
The Belarusian scientists and scientists from Korean universities: Hanyang University, Ewha Womans University, Dongguk University, Konkuk University, will attend the Symposium.
Research and teaching staff, Ph. D., graduate and undergraduate students are invited to participate in the event.
The official language is English.
- Jin Pyo Hong, Department of Physics, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
- Victor M. Anishchik, Dean of the Faculty of Physics, BSU (Co-chairman)
- Sergey A. Maksimenko, General Director of INP BSU (Co-chairman)
- Svetlana N. Sytova, Scientific Secretary of INP BSU (Secretary), email@example.com
- Seung-Woong Lee, Department of Semiconductor Science, Dongguk Univ. Seoul, Korea
- Vitaly K. Ksenevich, Head of the Laboratory of Electronic Materials Research of the Faculty of Physics, BSU
Participation is free. Applications for participation and abstracts should be sent to S.N.Sytova (firstname.lastname@example.org). Abstracts will be published at the Symposium site.
The Organizing Committee address
Research Institute for Nuclear Problems of BSU, Bobruiskaya str. 11, 220030 Minsk;
Phone: (+375 17) 226 47 39;