Lecturers from JINR, its member-states and other countries will present lectures on the following topics:
All students are invited to contribute original research papers as posters.
- Recent experimental results from World Accelerator Centers (CERN, JINR, KEK, DESY, GSI, FermiLab, SLAC);
- Research programs with ions (NICA, LHC, FAIR);
- Future experiments at LHC and other planned colliders;
- Non-accelerator Physics;
- New trends in Quantum Field Theory;
- Relativistic Nuclear Physics;
- Astrophysics and Cosmology;
- Nuclear Medicine;
- Modern methods in modelling and data processing;
- Nuclear Electronics and Detectors;
- New Trends in Information Technologies, Materials Engineering and Facilities Design.