LHC Days in Belarus 2018
26-28 February, 2018
Institute for Nuclear Problems of Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
The workshop was designed as a discussion platform for belarusian physicists and international colleagues on a wide range of hadron physics problems at the LHC.
The workshop aimed to consolidate the collaboration between belarusian scientists and international high-energy physics community.
The oragnizers are thankful to the lecturers, contributors and guests for your participation!
The talks and matherials are available at: https://indico.cern.ch/event/677062/
Photo ©: 2018 Belarusian State University
- Recent results from LHC experiments: Standard Model measurements and searches for new physics phenomena;
- Upgrade for high luminosity LHC: new detecting techniques, detector performance;
- Novel detector materials and electronics;
- Physics at LHC;
- Precision calculations for soft and hard proton-proton scattering;
- Other experiments at CERN.
International advisory committee:
- Vadim A. Bednyakov, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Igor A. Golutvin, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Wolfgang Lohnman, RWTH Aachen Univ., Germany
- Juan Alcaraz Maestri, CIEMAT, Spain
- Roberto Tenchini, INFN, Pisa, Italy
- Guido Tonelli, INFN and Pisa Univ., Italy
- Anatoly V. Zaroubin, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Sergey Maksimenko, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Yury Kurochkin, IP NASB, Minsk, Belarus
- Alexander Lobko, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Julia Fedotova, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Pavel Starovoitov, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus / Heidelberg Univ., Germany
- Juan Suarez Gonzalez, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Vladimir Makarenko, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus