LHC Days in Belarus 2018
26-28 February, 2018
Institute for Nuclear Problems of Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
The workshop is designed as a discussion platform for belarusian physicists and international colleagues on a wide range of hadron physics problems at the LHC.
The workshop aims to consolidate the collaboration between belarusian scientists and international high-energy physics community.
The agenda is available at: https://indico.cern.ch/event/677062/
- Recent results from LHC experiments: Standard Model measurements and searches for new physics phenomena;
- Upgrade for high luminosity LHC: new detecting techniques, detector performance;
- Novel detector materials and electronics;
- Physics at LHC;
- Precision calculations for soft and hard proton-proton scattering;
- Other experiments at CERN.
The participants are encouraged to register at the Indico webpage.
International advisory committee:
- Vadim A. Bednyakov, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Igor A. Golutvin, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Wolfgang Lohnman, RWTH Aachen Univ., Germany
- Juan Alcaraz Maestri, CIEMAT, Spain
- Roberto Tenchini, INFN, Pisa, Italy
- Guido Tonelli, INFN and Pisa Univ., Italy
- Anatoly V. Zaroubin, JINR, Dubna, Russia
- Sergey Maksimenko, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Yury Kurochkin, IP NASB, Minsk, Belarus
- Alexander Lobko, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Julia Fedotova, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Pavel Starovoitov, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus / Heidelberg Univ., Germany
- Juan Suarez Gonzalez, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
- Vladimir Makarenko, INP BSU, Minsk, Belarus
The participation in the workshop is free of charge.
However, organizers can not cover your travel, hotel and medical insurance fees.
The organizers offer to book the place in hostel of Belarusian State University for the period of your stay in Minsk (ca. 1.4 km from workshop site, no breakfast, no internet).
For the comfortable accommodation organizers suggest to book one of the comfortable hotels in Minsk.
Looking forward to seeing you in Minsk!